Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here before we know it!

       Bonjour mes amis! The big travel day is only 15 days away and it will be here before we know it! Yesterday I celebrated my birthday at the Wood's house and helped Tym pack his suitcase and prepare for his international adventure! Kris, Logan and I traveled to the airport this morning and watched Tym as he waited for his plane, made sure he had everything ready to go and ultimately took off for his connecting flight in Cincinnati and then on to Europe! Around 5:40 PM he departed for Europe and is currently flying over "the big pond" as I am typing this!
        In 15 days, Dad and I will heading across "the pond" as we travel to Paris! My passport and French visa are in the mail and should be here any day. Currently I am working on signing up for frequent flier miles and applying for a credit card to use internationally! Otherwise, the only things setting me back from flying to Paris are packing, waiting for my visa and passport to come and time! I have posted a picture of what the Paris American Academy looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment