Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Beginning


Dear family, friends and readers,

My name is Caine Westergard, I am 19 years old and a sophomore at Iowa State University. I am currently double majoring in Apparel Merchandising and Design and International Studies with a focus in Creative Design and Western Europe. 
            Ever since I was little, I have always had a weird love of France: the people, the language, Madeline and fashion. As soon as I found out I that a person could study in another country, I have always wanted to study abroad in Paris. I tried to talk my parents into hosting a foreign exchange student to suppress my love of all foreign aspects but to no avail, that never happened! Now has come the time for me to finally travel to France and fully immerse myself in the French language, culture and fashion industry.
            Through my blog Voir c’est Croire, which in French means seeing is believing, I will keep you updated through pictures, videos and wall posts of my study abroad experience. Not only will this be a great way for me to remember everything I did while studying abroad but I will be able to keep all of you informed too! And then mom and my worrywart sisters know I am safe, which makes us all feel a little better :) I am excited to be able to embark on this dream of mine and I am so happy I will be able to share it with all of you!
            Remember, Voir C’est Croire and anything is possible! Merci! 

No comments:

Post a Comment